Question and Answer about Rosacea Treatment
Last Updated: 08/06/2014
1. How long does it take to see visible results?The results depend on the individual. On average, in mild to moderate cases, significant improvement will take 1 to 2 months. Moderate to severe cases will take 2 to 4 months to see a significant improvement. You will see results faster when using the Rosacea Facial Cream along with the Capsules.
2. How long do I need to take the Acneed Capsules?
You can take it until all the breakouts and redness are gone completely. On average, it takes 3 to 4 months. But you can reduce the dosage gradually when your condition gets much better.
3. Do the Acneed Capsules have any side effects?
No, Acneed pill contains all natural ingredients. There are no known side effects. Because it is a detox pills, some people may experience loose bowel movement or slight diarrhea. You can reduce the dosage or contact our herbalist.
4. Do the Acneed Capsules interfere with any other medication?
No. In general, you may take it with any other medication, including anti-biotics, birth control pills and vitamins.
5. Can I take the Acneed Capsules if I am pregnant?
No. Although there are no known side effects, it is NOT RECOMMENDED to use this capsule while you are pregnant; however, you may use the Rosacea Facial Cream, Capillary Inhibitor, Dead Sea mineral soap and Masque to reduce the redness.
6. How can I combine the Rosacea Cream and Acneed Cream?
You can use Rosacea Cream as moisturizer on the redness area, and Acneed Cream only on the pimples and red bumps. For rosacea on the nose, Acneed Cream would be recommended. You still can use lotion on the top of the Rosacea Cream if your skin is supper dry.
7. Can the Rosacea Facial Cream irritate my skin?
In general, it does not. But a few people may be allergic to this product because of their sensitive skin. It is a good idea to test the cream on a small patch of skin before use. If your skin is inflamed badly, the Rosacea cream could irritate your skin. Then, you can switch to the EcDermaid Spray to control the inflammation first.
8. Do I need to eliminate certain foods from my diet?
Dr. Li suggests eliminating or minimizing alcohol, spicy foods, coffee, lamb, beef, chocolate, sugar and greasy food. These belong to "hot" foods category and they may increase the excess heat in your body which contributes to breakouts and redness.
9. How do I maintain my skin condition when my rosacea is cleared up?
When your rosacea is cleared up, you can stop taking Acneed pills. Just take Skin Detox pills, 2 pills each time, twice daily for a few months. It can help strengthen your skin tissue to prevent your rosacea from coming back.