Questions and Answer about Psoriasis Treatment
Last Updated: 08/06/2014
1. How long before I can expect to see significant changes after I take the Psoriaid Tablet?
Results vary for each individual. On the average, significant changes will take 1 to 2 months for mild to moderate psoriasis and 2 to 3 months for moderate to severe psoriasis.
2. Is the Psoriaid Tablet safe to take over a long period of time?
Yes. Psoriaid Tablets contain only natural ingredients and will have no interaction with other medications. Should anything unusual occur, stop taking the tablet and see your doctor immediately. Please also notify us.
3. Can I take the psoriaid tablets with other medications?
Yes. You can take it with most other medication. Should anything unusual occurs, see your doctor immediately.
4. Can I take the Psoriaid tablet during pregnancy?
No. Patients SHOULD NOT take this tablet during pregnancy
5. Is the Psoriaid Tablet acceptable for children to take?
Yes. The dosage need to be changed. For children under 12 years old, we usually recommend to take our eczema herbal treatment for the psoriasis. Please contact us for further recommendation.
6. How often do I need to use the Psoriaid Cream?
Psoriaid cream is all natural so you can use it as often needed. The more often you use it, the quicker the results.
7. Is the Psoriaid Cream or Oil safe for use on children?
Yes, but you must consult with your physician if used on children under 6 years old.
8. Is it safe to use the Psoriaid Cream or Oil during pregnancy?
Yes, it is much safer to use this natural botanical cream rather than other over-the-counter, chemical laden, creams during pregnancy.
9. Do I need to eliminate certain food from my diet?
Yes, it always helps. Dr. Li suggests that you eliminate alcohol, spicy foods, seafood (shrimp, crab, lobster, shellfish and squid), lamb, and tropical fruits.