Questions and Answers about Acne Treatment
Last Updated: 08/06/2014
1. How long does it take to see visible results?
The results depend on the individual. On average, in mild to moderate cases, significant improvement will take 1 to 2 months. Moderate to severe cases will take 2 to 4 months to see a significant improvement You will see results faster when using the Acne Facial Cream along with the Capsules.
2. How long do I need to take the Acneed Capsules?
You can take it until all the breakouts are gone. On average, it takes 2 to 3 months.
3. Do the Acneed Capsules have any side effects?
No, there are no known side effects.
4. Do the Acneed Capsules interfere with any other medication?
No. In general, you may take it with any other medication, including birth control pills and vitamins.
5. Can I take the Acneed Capsules if I am pregnant?
No. Although there are no known side effects, it is NOT RECOMMENDED to use this capsule while you are pregnant; however, you may use the Acneed Facial Cream.
6. Does the Acneed Treatment work for Rosacea?
Yes, it works very well on Rosacea. You can follow the same directions as for Acne.
7. Can I use Acneed Facial Cream every where?
Yes, you can use it 2 to 3 times daily.
8. Can the Acneed Facial Cream irritate my skin?
In general, it does not but a few people may be allergic to this product because of their sensitive skin. It is a good idea to test the cream on a small patch of skin before use. Don t use the Acneed Facial Cream on skin which is currently itchy.
9. Do I need to eliminate certain foods from my diet?
Dr. Li suggests eliminating alcohol, spicy foods, coffee, lamb, beef, and chocolate. These belong to "hot" foods category and they may increase the excess heat in your body which contributes to acne breakouts. Try to avoid these and other foods which are considered to be "hot".