Questions and Answers about Hairloss Treatment
Last Updated: 08/06/2014
1.When do I expect to see the results?
Usually, you will see control of the hair loss in 1 to 2 months and you will notice new hair growth in 3 to 4 months.
2. Are Biotae Capsules safe to take over a long-term?
Yes, because it is made with all natural ingredients there are no known side effects from long-term usage. You may also experience an improvement in energy level and sex drive.
3. Is Biotae FDA approved?
The Food & Drug Administration does not have an approval process for nutritional supplements. Biotae Capsules are manufactured in an FDA approved factory and meet the FDA's GRAS safety requirements.
4. Can I take Biotae Capsules with other medication?
Yes, Biotae Capsules are made with all natural ingredients and there are no known interactions with any other medications.
5. Can I take Biotae Capsules when I pregnant?
There are no known side effects to pregnancy; however, it is NOT RECOMMENDED that you take this product while you are pregnant.
6. Do Biotae Capsules work for both men and women?
Yes, and it works for adults of all ages, especially those between the ages of 20-60 years old.
7. Do I need to keep taking Biotae Capsules when I see satisfactory improvement?
Yes, you can keep taking them to maintain your healthy condition.
8. What will it happen if I stop taking Biotae Capsules?
Usually, you will remain at the stage at which you discontinued taking Biotae Capsules; however, it is possible to experience hair loss again in the future.
Tags: hair loss